- Photo: Josephine Santos, PacificCoastNe/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Carmen Electra/Twitter3 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: ZEL/LNG/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/Wonderwall7 of 10
- Photo: Getty/Reuters8 of 10
- Photo: Raffi/NPG9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Gena Oppenheim
Carmen Electra spoke out about the recent news that "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell, whom she was rumored to have briefly dated last year, is getting ready to take on a new role as a dad!
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The "Baywatch" star gushed to Wonderwall at the 2013 Do Something Awards in Los Angeles on July 31, "It's awesome. I'm super-happy for him. He's lovely."
After spending loads of time with Simon while working together on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2012, Carmen is sure that he will be an amazing parent. "I obviously think that his child will be very well taken care of and very, very loved," she explained.
The 41-year-old actress also cleared up the speculation about their alleged romantic relationship, claiming that it was merely a "flirtatious friendship." Carmen added, "All these rumors about us were swirling and there were so many, but people didn't really know what they were talking about."
Still, Carmen couldn't be happier for Simon, 53. "I'm very proud of him and so happy," she explained. "I'm going to call him, like, as soon as I get in the car after the event. I want to know if it's a boy or a girl!"
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The former "American Idol" judge is expecting his first child with Lauren Silverman, an New York socialite currently in the process of divorcing one of Simon's good friends, Andrew Silverman.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite