- Photo: Josephine Santos, PacificCoastNe/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Carmen Electra/Twitter3 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: ZEL/LNG/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/Wonderwall7 of 10
- Photo: Getty/Reuters8 of 10
- Photo: Raffi/NPG9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Factory-worker-turned poet wins $100K prizeMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:05:04 AM
- Flobots classroom project takes off in DenverMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:55:21 AM
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turnMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:22:59 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Factory-worker-turned poet wins $100K prize
By Gena Oppenheim
Carmen Electra spoke out about the recent news that "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell, whom she was rumored to have briefly dated last year, is getting ready to take on a new role as a dad!
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The "Baywatch" star gushed to Wonderwall at the 2013 Do Something Awards in Los Angeles on July 31, "It's awesome. I'm super-happy for him. He's lovely."
After spending loads of time with Simon while working together on "Britain's Got Talent" in 2012, Carmen is sure that he will be an amazing parent. "I obviously think that his child will be very well taken care of and very, very loved," she explained.
The 41-year-old actress also cleared up the speculation about their alleged romantic relationship, claiming that it was merely a "flirtatious friendship." Carmen added, "All these rumors about us were swirling and there were so many, but people didn't really know what they were talking about."
Still, Carmen couldn't be happier for Simon, 53. "I'm very proud of him and so happy," she explained. "I'm going to call him, like, as soon as I get in the car after the event. I want to know if it's a boy or a girl!"
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The former "American Idol" judge is expecting his first child with Lauren Silverman, an New York socialite currently in the process of divorcing one of Simon's good friends, Andrew Silverman.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite