Carmen Electra tries her old Baywatch swimsuit on for sizeRelated: Pamela Anderson
- Photo: In Touch/Promotional1 of 8
Carmen Electra has slipped back into her iconic red Baywatch swimsuit as part of a magazine challenge.
In Touch editors wanted to see what the 40-year-old bombshell looked like in the TV costume she last wore on screen when she was 25, and Electra admits she was initially reluctant.
But she explains, "Once I got it on, I felt amazing. It was a million times better than I thought it would be."
And, thanks to a dance-based workout regime and a diet that's heavy on protein and vegetables, the model-turned-actress insists she feels healthier than she did 15 years ago.
She tells In Touch, "I still have the discipline I learned when I studied ballet growing up."
Electra also reveals she's keen to join the Playboy 40 club and bare all for the men's magazine in her 40s.
She adds, "I love Playboy. They supported me from the beginning. I heard I've had the third-most covers of anyone, after Pamela (Anderson) and Anna Nicole Smith. I'm very proud of that!"
The then-and-now images of Electra in her Baywatch bathing suit appear in the new issue of In Touch.
Carmen's not the only one to slip into her Baywatch bathing suit. Keep clicking for more photos of another famous beach babe ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite