Caroline Manzo: No Idea Who the New 'Housewives' Might Be
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Â© Walter McBride / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall2 of 5
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: IZ2/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 5
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By Drew Mackie, with reporting by Paris Hampton
"Real Housewives" star Caroline Manzo made the short trip from New Jersey to take in Fashion Week -- not only as a spectator but also as a model. Wonderwall scored an exclusive interview with Manzo at the Sachika fashion show, which was part of the Style 360 showcase. Here are Caroline's thoughts on hitting the runway for the first time, spring fashion and, of course, who will be on the next season of "Real Housewives of New Jersey."
Wonderwall: Is this your first time walking?
Caroline Manzo: Yes!
WW: How do you feel?
CM: I'm not even thinking about it! I'm just going to go out there and walk. That's it! I'll worry about it when I get there. I'm sure when I hit the entrance where I have to start walking, my legs will probably turn to Jell-O. But I will walk, turn around and come back!
RELATED: Coco also does the Sachika runway
WW: Do you have a favorite supermodel?
CM: I admire them all. I think they're all beautiful and gorgeous. I saw Iman the other day, and she is beyond fabulous.
WW: Who else are you excited to see at Fashion Week?
CM: I saw Chris Benz. I did a lot of charity work this week, so I haven't had a chance to do any fashion work.
WW: Is there a shoe or bag you're coveting?
CM: Jimmy Choo is my favorite ever. Anything by Jimmy Choo I love. I am a bag whore, so I have millions of bags and shoes. Whatever makes me happy at the moment, that's what I chose.
WW: What do you think of the other celeb lines?
CM: I've heard of JWoww's, but I haven't seen it. I actually have a few things of Gwen Stefani's. I like her line. I think it's fun. Bebe -- I'm too old to wear Bebe. There should be a Bebe 40-plus line. A hot mama line!
RELATED: Read all about Jersey Couture
WW: What can you tell us about Danielle Staub during the reunion? Was the hug at the end real or fake?
CM: Well, clearly my reaction and my opinion still holds true. I didn't feel it was sincere. If the other girls felt they needed to do that for themselves, that's fine. I respect that. I am what I am.
WW: Where is Teresa Giudice?
CM: I have no clue where Teresa is.
WW: How is the bankruptcy?
CM: Status quo. Teresa is strong. She handles it well, and I give her a lot of credit. She's a pretty strong person. I wish her the best.
WW: So Danielle is off the show?
CM: As I understand it, yeah. We know there's a season three, but we don't know who's in it. True story!
From Crowd Ignite