Caroline on Teresa and Joe: 'They are survivors'
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: IZ2/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
By Molly McGonigle, with reporting by Ericka N. Goodman
With all of the crazy drama that existed during the last season of "Real Housewives of New Jersey," it's not surprising that Caroline Manzo has emerged as the voice of reason for the other housewives. So obviously, when Wonderwall got the chance to catch up with Caroline at "The Spin Crowd" season finale, Manzo had nothing but supportive words for her fellow housewives. Manzo dished on Teresa Giudice's bankruptcy and her husband's arrest, the show's next season and how she lost so much weight.
WW: You look great, how did you lose so much weight?
Caroline Manzo: My husband Albert has the lap band, so I took a page from his book as far as my eating regiment. I didn't get the surgery, I'm so small as it is, but I stopped drinking soda and replaced it with buckets of water and started eating small portions.
WW: Are you looking forward to the new season of your show?
CM: You know I don't even know if I'm on the show to be honest. That's up to the Bravo producers. At this very moment I don't even know if I'm in the show. They haven't told us much of anything.
RELATED: Teresa vs. Danielle in a face-off
WW: I hear Teresa's sister-in-law will be on the show? Did you think she'd fit in?
CM: I know that's the word on the street, it's in the rumor mill. I'm not sure though who's going to be on, so I can't talk about it. But yep she's nice [Teresa's sister-in-law]; I've only met her in passing. You know just saying hi and bye. I haven't seen her more than 20 minutes in my life. But she seems nice.
WW: How are Teresa and Joe doing after the arrest and bankruptcy?
CM: They are good people, they are survivors and they'll be fine.
RELATED: NJ 'Housewives' tweet about the show
WW: Would you welcome the idea of returning to "Real Housewives"?
CM: I'd welcome it with open arms, but that's up to the Bravo producers.
WW: I hear the NYC "Housewives" booted you out of your seats at a Gucci event last night?
CM: You know our tables were right next to each other and I questioned that from a production standpoint. It just didn't seem right. But they were at one table and we were at another. It wasn't a big deal. We moved over to the next table, so what. We still had a great table. I think it had a lot to do with the filming of the show.
RELATED VIDEO: Jersey 'Housewives' on 'Jersey Shore'
From Crowd Ignite