Carrie Ann Inaba: 'I Met My Fiance on eHarmony!'
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
It's a match made in cyberspace!
Set to wed accountant fiance Jesse Sloan, "Dancing With the Stars" judge Carrie Ann Inaba is opening up about how the couple first met -- on the dating website eHarmony!
"I was dating all these younger guys, and [thought] I had to change it up," she tells "Access Hollywood"' Kit Hoover and Billy Bush of her decision to search for love online.
PHOTOS: Stars and their soulmates
Though Inaba, 43, didn't post a photo as part of her profile, she sure was descriptive when it came to filling out eHarmony's extensive match questionnaire. "I said 'You need to be sexy' [and] 'I love cats.' He was the one they sent me, and it just felt familiar," she says. "[Looking at] his picture, I felt like I already knew him."
Two years after their first "supervised" date with pals, Sloan, 39, got down on one knee during a March 2011 broadcast of "Live! With Regis and Kelly" and asked Inaba to be his wife.
"I struggle to find the words to express what you mean to me," he gushed to a teary Inaba. "You're an inspiration. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?" he asked.
The only hitch about accepting Sloan's proposal? "I'm not a good wedding planner -- I suck!" Inaba admits to "Access Hollywood." "I want to do a backyard or beach [wedding]. If I go to Hawaii and do [a beachfront wedding], I have to leave my cat; I'm a crazy cat lady!"
PHOTOS: Celebs and their pets
And as she struggles to plan her ceremony, Inaba is focused on fitting in another to-do in her already hectic schedule: trying for a baby.
"Whichever comes first is fine," Inaba reasons. "We don't have to be married to have a baby. At my age, I have to get moving on the baby. The wedding can come later!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite