Carrie Ann Inaba: 'I Met My Fiance on eHarmony!'
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
It's a match made in cyberspace!
Set to wed accountant fiance Jesse Sloan, "Dancing With the Stars" judge Carrie Ann Inaba is opening up about how the couple first met -- on the dating website eHarmony!
"I was dating all these younger guys, and [thought] I had to change it up," she tells "Access Hollywood"' Kit Hoover and Billy Bush of her decision to search for love online.
PHOTOS: Stars and their soulmates
Though Inaba, 43, didn't post a photo as part of her profile, she sure was descriptive when it came to filling out eHarmony's extensive match questionnaire. "I said 'You need to be sexy' [and] 'I love cats.' He was the one they sent me, and it just felt familiar," she says. "[Looking at] his picture, I felt like I already knew him."
Two years after their first "supervised" date with pals, Sloan, 39, got down on one knee during a March 2011 broadcast of "Live! With Regis and Kelly" and asked Inaba to be his wife.
"I struggle to find the words to express what you mean to me," he gushed to a teary Inaba. "You're an inspiration. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?" he asked.
The only hitch about accepting Sloan's proposal? "I'm not a good wedding planner -- I suck!" Inaba admits to "Access Hollywood." "I want to do a backyard or beach [wedding]. If I go to Hawaii and do [a beachfront wedding], I have to leave my cat; I'm a crazy cat lady!"
PHOTOS: Celebs and their pets
And as she struggles to plan her ceremony, Inaba is focused on fitting in another to-do in her already hectic schedule: trying for a baby.
"Whichever comes first is fine," Inaba reasons. "We don't have to be married to have a baby. At my age, I have to get moving on the baby. The wedding can come later!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite