Carrie Ann Inaba: 'I Met My Fiance on eHarmony!'
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
It's a match made in cyberspace!
Set to wed accountant fiance Jesse Sloan, "Dancing With the Stars" judge Carrie Ann Inaba is opening up about how the couple first met -- on the dating website eHarmony!
"I was dating all these younger guys, and [thought] I had to change it up," she tells "Access Hollywood"' Kit Hoover and Billy Bush of her decision to search for love online.
PHOTOS: Stars and their soulmates
Though Inaba, 43, didn't post a photo as part of her profile, she sure was descriptive when it came to filling out eHarmony's extensive match questionnaire. "I said 'You need to be sexy' [and] 'I love cats.' He was the one they sent me, and it just felt familiar," she says. "[Looking at] his picture, I felt like I already knew him."
Two years after their first "supervised" date with pals, Sloan, 39, got down on one knee during a March 2011 broadcast of "Live! With Regis and Kelly" and asked Inaba to be his wife.
"I struggle to find the words to express what you mean to me," he gushed to a teary Inaba. "You're an inspiration. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?" he asked.
The only hitch about accepting Sloan's proposal? "I'm not a good wedding planner -- I suck!" Inaba admits to "Access Hollywood." "I want to do a backyard or beach [wedding]. If I go to Hawaii and do [a beachfront wedding], I have to leave my cat; I'm a crazy cat lady!"
PHOTOS: Celebs and their pets
And as she struggles to plan her ceremony, Inaba is focused on fitting in another to-do in her already hectic schedule: trying for a baby.
"Whichever comes first is fine," Inaba reasons. "We don't have to be married to have a baby. At my age, I have to get moving on the baby. The wedding can come later!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite