Carrie Ann Inaba: 'I Met My Fiance on eHarmony!'
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
It's a match made in cyberspace!
Set to wed accountant fiance Jesse Sloan, "Dancing With the Stars" judge Carrie Ann Inaba is opening up about how the couple first met -- on the dating website eHarmony!
"I was dating all these younger guys, and [thought] I had to change it up," she tells "Access Hollywood"' Kit Hoover and Billy Bush of her decision to search for love online.
PHOTOS: Stars and their soulmates
Though Inaba, 43, didn't post a photo as part of her profile, she sure was descriptive when it came to filling out eHarmony's extensive match questionnaire. "I said 'You need to be sexy' [and] 'I love cats.' He was the one they sent me, and it just felt familiar," she says. "[Looking at] his picture, I felt like I already knew him."
Two years after their first "supervised" date with pals, Sloan, 39, got down on one knee during a March 2011 broadcast of "Live! With Regis and Kelly" and asked Inaba to be his wife.
"I struggle to find the words to express what you mean to me," he gushed to a teary Inaba. "You're an inspiration. You're everything to me. Will you marry me?" he asked.
The only hitch about accepting Sloan's proposal? "I'm not a good wedding planner -- I suck!" Inaba admits to "Access Hollywood." "I want to do a backyard or beach [wedding]. If I go to Hawaii and do [a beachfront wedding], I have to leave my cat; I'm a crazy cat lady!"
PHOTOS: Celebs and their pets
And as she struggles to plan her ceremony, Inaba is focused on fitting in another to-do in her already hectic schedule: trying for a baby.
"Whichever comes first is fine," Inaba reasons. "We don't have to be married to have a baby. At my age, I have to get moving on the baby. The wedding can come later!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite