Carrie Prejean Calling Donald Trump for Advice on Scandal, Career
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
In her time of crisis, to whom does Carrie Prejean turn?
Trump, the owner of the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants reportedly isn't feeling too sympathetic. "Maybe," he told one Post source, "she should become a major porn star, make millions of dollars, and give it to worthy causes."
Of Prejean's conduct during a Larry King Live taping last week -- she called King "inappropriate" and threatened to walk off set -- Trump told Access Hollywood "I thought it was very strange and very sad, actually . . . [Prejean] is a person who sometimes behave inappropriately. It's a very sad situation."
Through her lawyer, Prejean has refused to comment on the growing sex tape controversy. Prejean previously said that the first sex tape to show up was "the biggest mistake of my life."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite