Carson Daly mocks Adam Levine's engagement: 'He's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Adam Levine better get Blake Shelton to defend him! While taking over co-hosting duties and filling in for Willie Geist on the "Today" show Thursday, Aug. 1, Carson Daly poked fun at the Maroon 5 frontman's recent surprise engagement to Victoria's Secret supermodel Behati Prinsloo.
"I mean, it's just so funny -- he's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!" the 40-year-old "Voice" host joked. After getting prompted to explain by "Today" co-host Savannah Guthrie, Daly backtracked and said how genuinely happy he is for his "Voice" friend and costar.
Though all in fun, Daly makes a point. Before getting betrothed to Prinsloo, 24 -- just a few months after a brief split -- Levine dated several other models. The "One More Night" singer called it quits with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna in April 2012 after two years together. He also briefly dated 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal for one month before rekindling his relationship with Prinsloo.
The "Payphone" singer and South African-born Prinsloo began dating in May 2012 and have since stepped out together in L.A. following their engagement announcement. "It was a surprise," the brunette beauty told Us Weekly at the July 18 Victoria's Secret fragrance launch party in New York. "It hasn't even sunk in yet! Last night, I forgot I slept with my ring on. I woke up and went, 'Oh, hello!'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite