Carson Daly mocks Adam Levine's engagement: 'He's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Adam Levine better get Blake Shelton to defend him! While taking over co-hosting duties and filling in for Willie Geist on the "Today" show Thursday, Aug. 1, Carson Daly poked fun at the Maroon 5 frontman's recent surprise engagement to Victoria's Secret supermodel Behati Prinsloo.
"I mean, it's just so funny -- he's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!" the 40-year-old "Voice" host joked. After getting prompted to explain by "Today" co-host Savannah Guthrie, Daly backtracked and said how genuinely happy he is for his "Voice" friend and costar.
Though all in fun, Daly makes a point. Before getting betrothed to Prinsloo, 24 -- just a few months after a brief split -- Levine dated several other models. The "One More Night" singer called it quits with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna in April 2012 after two years together. He also briefly dated 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal for one month before rekindling his relationship with Prinsloo.
The "Payphone" singer and South African-born Prinsloo began dating in May 2012 and have since stepped out together in L.A. following their engagement announcement. "It was a surprise," the brunette beauty told Us Weekly at the July 18 Victoria's Secret fragrance launch party in New York. "It hasn't even sunk in yet! Last night, I forgot I slept with my ring on. I woke up and went, 'Oh, hello!'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite