Carson Daly mocks Adam Levine's engagement: 'He's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Adam Levine better get Blake Shelton to defend him! While taking over co-hosting duties and filling in for Willie Geist on the "Today" show Thursday, Aug. 1, Carson Daly poked fun at the Maroon 5 frontman's recent surprise engagement to Victoria's Secret supermodel Behati Prinsloo.
"I mean, it's just so funny -- he's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!" the 40-year-old "Voice" host joked. After getting prompted to explain by "Today" co-host Savannah Guthrie, Daly backtracked and said how genuinely happy he is for his "Voice" friend and costar.
Though all in fun, Daly makes a point. Before getting betrothed to Prinsloo, 24 -- just a few months after a brief split -- Levine dated several other models. The "One More Night" singer called it quits with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna in April 2012 after two years together. He also briefly dated 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal for one month before rekindling his relationship with Prinsloo.
The "Payphone" singer and South African-born Prinsloo began dating in May 2012 and have since stepped out together in L.A. following their engagement announcement. "It was a surprise," the brunette beauty told Us Weekly at the July 18 Victoria's Secret fragrance launch party in New York. "It hasn't even sunk in yet! Last night, I forgot I slept with my ring on. I woke up and went, 'Oh, hello!'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite