Carson Daly mocks Adam Levine's engagement: 'He's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Adam Levine better get Blake Shelton to defend him! While taking over co-hosting duties and filling in for Willie Geist on the "Today" show Thursday, Aug. 1, Carson Daly poked fun at the Maroon 5 frontman's recent surprise engagement to Victoria's Secret supermodel Behati Prinsloo.
"I mean, it's just so funny -- he's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!" the 40-year-old "Voice" host joked. After getting prompted to explain by "Today" co-host Savannah Guthrie, Daly backtracked and said how genuinely happy he is for his "Voice" friend and costar.
Though all in fun, Daly makes a point. Before getting betrothed to Prinsloo, 24 -- just a few months after a brief split -- Levine dated several other models. The "One More Night" singer called it quits with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna in April 2012 after two years together. He also briefly dated 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal for one month before rekindling his relationship with Prinsloo.
The "Payphone" singer and South African-born Prinsloo began dating in May 2012 and have since stepped out together in L.A. following their engagement announcement. "It was a surprise," the brunette beauty told Us Weekly at the July 18 Victoria's Secret fragrance launch party in New York. "It hasn't even sunk in yet! Last night, I forgot I slept with my ring on. I woke up and went, 'Oh, hello!'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite