Carson Daly mocks Adam Levine's engagement: 'He's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 12
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: GRPR/GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Fantastic Four' Moved Into 'Assassin's Creed' Release MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:49:00 PM
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring ChangeMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:33:00 PM
- Real-Life Jerry Maguire: NFL Must Respond to Domestic Abuse Fiasco, But Don't Villainize RoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Metro Los Angeles Removes 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads for 'Offensive LanguMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:44:00 PM
- 'Super 8's' Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's DirectorMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
- 'Fantastic Four' Moved Into 'Assassin's Creed' Release
Adam Levine better get Blake Shelton to defend him! While taking over co-hosting duties and filling in for Willie Geist on the "Today" show Thursday, Aug. 1, Carson Daly poked fun at the Maroon 5 frontman's recent surprise engagement to Victoria's Secret supermodel Behati Prinsloo.
"I mean, it's just so funny -- he's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!" the 40-year-old "Voice" host joked. After getting prompted to explain by "Today" co-host Savannah Guthrie, Daly backtracked and said how genuinely happy he is for his "Voice" friend and costar.
Though all in fun, Daly makes a point. Before getting betrothed to Prinsloo, 24 -- just a few months after a brief split -- Levine dated several other models. The "One More Night" singer called it quits with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna in April 2012 after two years together. He also briefly dated 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal for one month before rekindling his relationship with Prinsloo.
The "Payphone" singer and South African-born Prinsloo began dating in May 2012 and have since stepped out together in L.A. following their engagement announcement. "It was a surprise," the brunette beauty told Us Weekly at the July 18 Victoria's Secret fragrance launch party in New York. "It hasn't even sunk in yet! Last night, I forgot I slept with my ring on. I woke up and went, 'Oh, hello!'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite