Cavallari: 'My wedding will not be televised'
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Reality TV star and young fashion icon Kristin Cavallari has assured fans her wedding won't be televised.
"The Hills" star became engaged to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler last month when he proposed during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Cavallari tells Life & Style magazine she and the sportsman won't be rushing down the aisle -- and she won't be inviting TV crews to film the nuptials.
RELATED: Extravagant Celebrity Weddings
She says, "It'll be about a year engagement and then I want a classic and traditional wedding. I can't decide whether I want a small, intimate wedding or a huge wedding -- but it will absolutely not be on TV."
The star has also revealed details of the "perfect" sunset proposal to the publication, adding it took her a minute to say "yes" when Cutler popped the question because she was stunned by the 5.2 carat Asscher-cut diamond engagement ring he had presented to her.
RELATED: Check out Kristin's new shoe design
She explains, "I was just staring at the ring and thinking, 'Oh my God, it's absolutely beautiful'."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite