Kardashian Sisters: We'd Do Anything for Each OtherRelated: Celeb Gloss, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick, Kris Humphries
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.1 of 9
By Mary Kosearas
Sisterhood can get complicated, especially when it comes to sharing clothing -- and the spotlight. For its November issue, Lucky magazine talks with the Kardashian sisters about their individual styles, their pet peeves about each other, and why they open up their lives for the whole world to see. To avoid playing favorites, Lucky gave each sister a cover to call her own.
Kim on how she and her sisters deal with negativity:
"People say crazy things, but we're going through this together, and we know how to handle it. We can make fun of ourselves. Everything that people make fun of us for, we've probably said about ourselves already."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite