Applegate Stationery, Stefani Onsies and More Celeb-Endorsed ProductsRelated: Celeb, Inc., David Beckham, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Kristin Cavallari
- Photo: abullseyeview.com/Promotional1 of 16
By Jon Warech
Actors, singers, dancers -- call them what you want, but if they're famous, then they'll inevitably find a way to use their star power to become salesmen. Nearly ever celebrity is pushing a clothing line, fragrance or some other product these days, and as the holidays creep closer, more people will be hitting the stores to do some fame-brand shopping. Click through to find out who is new to the promo game this month.
Gwen Stefani has been riding that Japanese street-inspired style forever, and it continues this fall with Harajuku Mini for Target, a children's line of apparel and accessories. Everything from onesies to backpacks -- ranging from $4 to $30 -- will hit stores on Nov. 13. This probably explains why Stefani has been cozying up to the Jolie-Pitt kids lately.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite