Celeb Inc. for Dec. 21Related: Celeb, Inc., Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian, Mischa Barton, Taylor Swift, Tori Spelling, Rumer Willis
- Photo: Cover Girl/Promotional1 of 14
By Rebecca Silverstein
Believe it or not, it's hard to be a celeb these days. Sure, they go on lavish vacations, drive sweet cars and live in gargantuan mansions, but how do you think they get all those riches? By selling their souls, er, products. Keep clicking for the latest celeb endorsements.
Drew Barrymore, Tyra Banks, Rihanna ... and now Taylor Swift fits right in with the easy, breezy, beautiful ladies who call themselves CoverGirls. The country cutie is the face of NatureLuxe, the beauty brand's new "natural" line. And while NatureLuxe's Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm won't hit shelves until January 2011, the ads have hit the Internet, and they're absolutely stunning. Is that really a surprise though?
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite