Celeb, Inc. for Feb. 25Related: Celeb, Inc., Dita Von Teese, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 11
By Melissa Hunter
Really, celebs are worth nothing if they don't have a corresponding product to hawk. At least, that's what their business managers tell them. Click through to see the latest star products, just in time for, um, Purim?
Is it possible to capture the essence of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, bottle it, and sell it? Well, someone seems to think so as The Situation is launching his very own fragrance. It presumably is a floral combination of ab sweat, tanning spray, and laundry detergent, and hopefully it's called GTL for Men.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite