Celeb Inc. for Sept. 23Related: Celeb, Inc., Blake Lively, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, Jay-Z, Whitney Port, The Situation
- Photo: Promotional1 of 11
By Drew Mackie
It's often said that it takes money to make money. So when talking about the famosos, it should also be said that it takes celebrity status to embark on whatever crazy business venture you want. Here's the lowdown on what the luminaries are attempting in order to achieve ever high levels of fame -- and, of course, to squeeze just a little more money out of you and me.
For example, does Taylor Swift belong to Target? Kind of. Her fans will have to become devotees of the retail giant as well if they want to enjoy her upcoming third album, "Speak Now," to its full extent. Target will exclusively carry a supersized version of the album that boasts additional tracks, remixes and 30 minutes of video content. Squealed Swift, "I'm all about being able to give the fans special extras whenever I can!" Yes, provided they shop only at Target. "Speak Now" hits shelves Oct. 25.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite