Celebritweets: Passover EditionRelated: Celebritweets, Nicole Richie, Samantha Ronson, Elizabeth Banks, Sarah Silverman
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 12
By Rebecca Silverstein
Happy Passover! In honor of this holy week, which celebrates the Jews' escape from slavery in Egypt, we've rounded up the best tweets about seders, matzah and everything else Pesach-related. So sit back, relax with a glass of Manischewitz wine and enjoy the best Passover celebritweets.
"HAPPY JEWISH THANKSGIVING!" -- Sarah Silverman, who we're sure stuffed herself silly with gefilte fish and charoset like the good Jew she is.
RELATED: A guide to the sexy Hollywood Jew
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite