Chace Crawford cozies up to model Rachelle Goulding at New York Knicks game
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG2 of 12
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Splash News/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Michael Kovac/GettyImages.com5 of 12
- Photo: Chris Joseph/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Chace Crawford has a courtside cutie! The Gossip Girl alum was photographed cozying up to Canadian model Rachelle Goulding on March 29 when the New York Knicks played the Charlotte Bobcats at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
Goulding, 26, frequently leaned into Crawford and rubbed his arm during the NBA game. At one point, the 5-foot-8 brunette whispered into the actor's ear as he flashed a big smile. Despite their flirty behavior, however, a source tells Us Weekly there "isn't anything serious" going on between the two stars. "They met in London last summer," the source says of Crawford and Goulding.
"It's the way they carry themselves, that confidence. I'm open to whatever," the 27-year-old What to Expect When You're Expecting star said. "I love a girl who's really spontaneous, someone who's up for going on a camping trip, or concert or sporting event."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite