Chace Crawford Gives Taylor Swift Post-VMA "Pep Talk"
- Photo: Andrew Marks / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey TwiceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:50:00 PM
- Zach Knighton, Isabelle McNally Wrap Unromantic Comedy 'The Big Spoon'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Newspaper Ending Operations After Just 5 MonthsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Rocsi Diaz to Leave 'Entertainment Tonight'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:15:00 PM
- Josh Lawson's Sex Comedy 'The Little Death' Acquired by Magnolia PicturesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:07:00 PM
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey Twice
"Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford gave Taylor Swift a "pep talk" the day after she was ambushed at the MTV VMAs by Kanye West, a source tells Usmagazine.com.
At the Kings of Leon concert in NYC Monday night, Crawford, 24, spotted Swift and gave her a huge hug.
"I'm so proud of you," he told Swift, 19. "Don't let anyone ever take your spotlight ever again."
Swift thanked Crawford, who, the source says, is "like an older brother type and is very protective over her." (Although Swift once told Your Prom magazine Crawford was her "celeb dream date" for prom.)
The new issue of Us Weekly, on stands today, also includes details on how Swift's pals helped her bounce back from the VMA incident.
After the show, she went to dinner at Del Frisco's at midnight to meet a group and received a standing ovation, an insider says.
"Taylor's friends ordered her favorite dish, macaroni and cheese, to cheer her up," the source adds. "And nobody brought up Kanye West."
For more details, including how Swift burst into tears moments before her live performance, which celebs sent her flowers as a show of support and what Swift really thinks of West, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite