Chad Lowe's Wife Kim Gives Birth!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: MAP/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG3 of 8
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: ABC/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
And baby makes four!
Chad Lowe and his wife Kim are officially second-time parents, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
Kim gave birth to a healthy baby girl in Los Angeles on Nov. 15, the rep reveals; their bundle of joy joins big sister Mabel, 3.
Earlier this week, the "Pretty Little Liars" actor, 44, spoke to Us about gearing up to welcome the family's newest addition.
"It's a very special time. I'm excited and Mabel is super excited," he shared. "We've been waiting for this!"
"[Mabel] knows she's got a big job," Lowe continued. "She's got a lot of things to teach her sibling."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Chad Lowe's Wife Kim Gives Birth!
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite