Chad Lowe's Wife Kim Gives Birth!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: MAP/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG3 of 8
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 8
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG5 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: ABC/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
And baby makes four!
Chad Lowe and his wife Kim are officially second-time parents, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.
Kim gave birth to a healthy baby girl in Los Angeles on Nov. 15, the rep reveals; their bundle of joy joins big sister Mabel, 3.
Earlier this week, the "Pretty Little Liars" actor, 44, spoke to Us about gearing up to welcome the family's newest addition.
"It's a very special time. I'm excited and Mabel is super excited," he shared. "We've been waiting for this!"
"[Mabel] knows she's got a big job," Lowe continued. "She's got a lot of things to teach her sibling."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Chad Lowe's Wife Kim Gives Birth!
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite