Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller Reach Custody Agreement
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
Charlie Sheen and ex-wife Brooke Mueller have come to terms in their custody dispute over Bob and Max, their 2-year-old twin sons, with a strict, step-by-step plan.
Court documents recently filed in Los Angeles Superior Court (unearthed by TMZ) detail how the former couple -- Sheen assaulted her on Christmas Day in 2009, and they've both battled drug and alcohol addictions -- will share their little boys.
For the first two months, Sheen, 45, gets the boys every other weekend from Saturday morning until Sunday evening. In the next two months after that, Sheen will have his boys every other weekend from Saturday morning through Monday morning. After that? As long as Sheen Mueller stay drug-and-alcohol free, the former "Two and a Half Men" star gets the twins every other weekend Saturday through Monday morning, plus Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
Both Sheen and Mueller must submit to random drug testing three times monthly. Both mom and dad are required to have nannies with them at all times in the presence of their kids.
Charlie's famous "goddesses" are even included in the terms: They're not allowed to show any public displays of affection toward the twins. In addition, neither Sheen nor Mueller are allowed to be photographed with the boys while with a romantic partner.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite