Charlie Sheen donates $75,000 to help child with cancer
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 11
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: HM/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Charlie Sheen has donated $75,000 to a fund set up for a girl with cancer after he heard about her plight from a police officer.
RELATED: Chelsea Handler's major donation
The former "Two and a Half Men" star was told by a cop in Hermosa Beach, Calif., that a colleague's 10-year-old daughter, Jasmine Faulk, had been diagnosed with childhood rhabdomyosarcoma, a cancer that forms in the soft tissue of muscles.
Sheen was so moved that he wrote a check for $75,000 for the Hermosa Beach Police Association, whose members started a fund in Jasmine's honor.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen's friendly exes
Eddie Braun, Sheen's stunt double from "Scary Movie 5," helped out by donating $25,000, according to TMZ.
A statement on the fund's Facebook page reads, "Big news today for the Faulk family. Together, Eddie Braun and Charlie Sheen donated $100,000.00 to the HBPOA in support of Jasmine's fight against cancer. All proceeds go to the Faulk family to support their daughter. On behalf of the HBPOA, the Faulk family and those who support children fighting cancer, we thank you for your generous donation."
RELATED: Holiday gifts
Get out the vote
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite