Charlie Sheen donates $75,000 to help child with cancer
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 11
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: HM/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Charlie Sheen has donated $75,000 to a fund set up for a girl with cancer after he heard about her plight from a police officer.
RELATED: Chelsea Handler's major donation
The former "Two and a Half Men" star was told by a cop in Hermosa Beach, Calif., that a colleague's 10-year-old daughter, Jasmine Faulk, had been diagnosed with childhood rhabdomyosarcoma, a cancer that forms in the soft tissue of muscles.
Sheen was so moved that he wrote a check for $75,000 for the Hermosa Beach Police Association, whose members started a fund in Jasmine's honor.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen's friendly exes
Eddie Braun, Sheen's stunt double from "Scary Movie 5," helped out by donating $25,000, according to TMZ.
A statement on the fund's Facebook page reads, "Big news today for the Faulk family. Together, Eddie Braun and Charlie Sheen donated $100,000.00 to the HBPOA in support of Jasmine's fight against cancer. All proceeds go to the Faulk family to support their daughter. On behalf of the HBPOA, the Faulk family and those who support children fighting cancer, we thank you for your generous donation."
RELATED: Holiday gifts
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite