Charlie Sheen donates $75,000 to help child with cancer
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 11
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: HM/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Charlie Sheen has donated $75,000 to a fund set up for a girl with cancer after he heard about her plight from a police officer.
RELATED: Chelsea Handler's major donation
The former "Two and a Half Men" star was told by a cop in Hermosa Beach, Calif., that a colleague's 10-year-old daughter, Jasmine Faulk, had been diagnosed with childhood rhabdomyosarcoma, a cancer that forms in the soft tissue of muscles.
Sheen was so moved that he wrote a check for $75,000 for the Hermosa Beach Police Association, whose members started a fund in Jasmine's honor.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen's friendly exes
Eddie Braun, Sheen's stunt double from "Scary Movie 5," helped out by donating $25,000, according to TMZ.
A statement on the fund's Facebook page reads, "Big news today for the Faulk family. Together, Eddie Braun and Charlie Sheen donated $100,000.00 to the HBPOA in support of Jasmine's fight against cancer. All proceeds go to the Faulk family to support their daughter. On behalf of the HBPOA, the Faulk family and those who support children fighting cancer, we thank you for your generous donation."
RELATED: Holiday gifts
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Emmys Couples
From Crowd Ignite