Charlie Sheen donates $75,000 to help child with cancer
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 11
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: DJDM/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: HM/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 11
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Charlie Sheen has donated $75,000 to a fund set up for a girl with cancer after he heard about her plight from a police officer.
RELATED: Chelsea Handler's major donation
The former "Two and a Half Men" star was told by a cop in Hermosa Beach, Calif., that a colleague's 10-year-old daughter, Jasmine Faulk, had been diagnosed with childhood rhabdomyosarcoma, a cancer that forms in the soft tissue of muscles.
Sheen was so moved that he wrote a check for $75,000 for the Hermosa Beach Police Association, whose members started a fund in Jasmine's honor.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen's friendly exes
Eddie Braun, Sheen's stunt double from "Scary Movie 5," helped out by donating $25,000, according to TMZ.
A statement on the fund's Facebook page reads, "Big news today for the Faulk family. Together, Eddie Braun and Charlie Sheen donated $100,000.00 to the HBPOA in support of Jasmine's fight against cancer. All proceeds go to the Faulk family to support their daughter. On behalf of the HBPOA, the Faulk family and those who support children fighting cancer, we thank you for your generous donation."
RELATED: Holiday gifts
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite