Charlie Sheen ignores custody battle gag order with new Twitter rant
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 10
- Photo: @charliesheen/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter6 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Charlie Sheen has ignored a court-appointed gag order and blasted officials at Los Angeles County's Department of Children and Family Services in an online rant.
RELATED: Famous custody battles
Earlier this month, a judge warned the actor that he could face jail time if he violated an order relating to his ongoing custody battle with his ex-wife Brooke Mueller and spoke publicly about the case or the reality TV star's drug use.
He tested the ruling on Nov. 8, when he attacked DCFS bosses after they approved plans for his former brother-in-law, Scott Mueller, to take over as temporary guardian of the actor's twin sons.
In a Twitter rant, he wrote, "so lemme see if I got this straight. my twin boys are now in harms way and in grave danger. being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an adderol (sic) snorting husk called Brooke. and guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge [expletive]-brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will know get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father. tag - I'm it."
He later added, "and if this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it. I have as many friends on the inside as i do out here. my passion WILL NOT be silenced. you are all now standing in my way. I'd recommend a shift in your geography."
RELATED: CNN anchor incites Twitter frenzy
The outspoken star escaped legal action following that tweet, and took aim at the DCFS officials again on Tuesday, using cryptic alternative acronyms for the agency.
He wrote, "Dungeness Crab Fo Shizzle. Dooshes Can't Foil Sheen. Disengaging Charlie Feels Safe. Deny Completely Forensic Stats."
Mueller lost custody of the four-year-old twins she shares with Sheen in May, following a drugs raid on her home.
She subsequently checked in to a rehab facility and Sheen's other ex-wife Denise Richards took the boys in. She gave up caring for the twins last month after claiming they had become unruly and had started to bully her daughters and pick on the family pets. She urged DCFS bosses to consider having the boys evaluated for behavioral issues.
RELATED: Nasty custody battles
The twins' uncle has moved in to his sister's former home to care for her sons as she attempts to regain custody.
A judge has yet to comment on Sheen's latest rant.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite