Charlie Sheen ignores custody battle gag order with new Twitter rant
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Apega/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 10
- Photo: @charliesheen/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter6 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG9 of 10
More Celeb News
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on TwitterMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:30:00 PM
- NBC's 'Constantine' Casts Mexican-American Star as ZedMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:24:00 PM
- Telenovela Star Angelica Celaya Cast as Zed on ConstantineMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:42:00 PM
- 'Real Housewives of NJ's' Dina Manzo on Haters: 'I Don'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:24:00 PM
- The Mysteries of Laura Promises Drama, Comedy and ... Barf!MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:06:00 PM
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on Twitter
Charlie Sheen has ignored a court-appointed gag order and blasted officials at Los Angeles County's Department of Children and Family Services in an online rant.
RELATED: Famous custody battles
Earlier this month, a judge warned the actor that he could face jail time if he violated an order relating to his ongoing custody battle with his ex-wife Brooke Mueller and spoke publicly about the case or the reality TV star's drug use.
He tested the ruling on Nov. 8, when he attacked DCFS bosses after they approved plans for his former brother-in-law, Scott Mueller, to take over as temporary guardian of the actor's twin sons.
In a Twitter rant, he wrote, "so lemme see if I got this straight. my twin boys are now in harms way and in grave danger. being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an adderol (sic) snorting husk called Brooke. and guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge [expletive]-brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will know get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father. tag - I'm it."
He later added, "and if this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it. I have as many friends on the inside as i do out here. my passion WILL NOT be silenced. you are all now standing in my way. I'd recommend a shift in your geography."
RELATED: CNN anchor incites Twitter frenzy
The outspoken star escaped legal action following that tweet, and took aim at the DCFS officials again on Tuesday, using cryptic alternative acronyms for the agency.
He wrote, "Dungeness Crab Fo Shizzle. Dooshes Can't Foil Sheen. Disengaging Charlie Feels Safe. Deny Completely Forensic Stats."
Mueller lost custody of the four-year-old twins she shares with Sheen in May, following a drugs raid on her home.
She subsequently checked in to a rehab facility and Sheen's other ex-wife Denise Richards took the boys in. She gave up caring for the twins last month after claiming they had become unruly and had started to bully her daughters and pick on the family pets. She urged DCFS bosses to consider having the boys evaluated for behavioral issues.
RELATED: Nasty custody battles
The twins' uncle has moved in to his sister's former home to care for her sons as she attempts to regain custody.
A judge has yet to comment on Sheen's latest rant.
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Bods!
From Crowd Ignite