Charlie Sheen: I'm losing my mind
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Ed Andrieski/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:44:14 PM
- 'Glee' 100th Episode: Dianna Agron Joins the ReunionMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:41:18 PM
- Elliot Gould, 'SNL's' Nasim Pedrad Join John Mulaney and Martin Short in MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:04:15 PM
- It's 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' and 'Frozen' vs. theMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 11:45:55 AM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- TNT's 'Mob City' Gets Soft Ratings Start
Troubled Charlie Sheen has confessed he needs help for his personal problems, admitting: "I'm really starting to lose my mind."
RELATED: Celebrity Rehab Repeat Offenders
On Monday, the actor was sacked from his role on the sitcom "Two and a Half Men" over his erratic behavior, with a lawyer for producers Warner Bros. stating the star "appears to be very ill."
Now Sheen has admitted he's becoming increasingly unstable and urgently needs to address his issues.
In an interview with Life & Style magazine, he says, "I'm really starting to lose my mind. I'm ready to call anyone to help."
Sheen's woes worsened last week when estranged wife Brooke Mueller won custody of their two children and was granted a restraining order against the actor.
RELATED: Celebrity Open Relationships
But he has vowed to win back the right to look after his kids, telling the magazine, "She can't keep them from me. I won't let her -- I'll do anything to get them back."
A hearing into the ongoing custody battle, due to be held on Tuesday, was called off after Sheen and Mueller agreed to negotiate out of court.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite