- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: NBC/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Ed Andrieski/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Troubled Charlie Sheen has confessed he needs help for his personal problems, admitting: "I'm really starting to lose my mind."
RELATED: Celebrity Rehab Repeat Offenders
On Monday, the actor was sacked from his role on the sitcom "Two and a Half Men" over his erratic behavior, with a lawyer for producers Warner Bros. stating the star "appears to be very ill."
Now Sheen has admitted he's becoming increasingly unstable and urgently needs to address his issues.
In an interview with Life & Style magazine, he says, "I'm really starting to lose my mind. I'm ready to call anyone to help."
Sheen's woes worsened last week when estranged wife Brooke Mueller won custody of their two children and was granted a restraining order against the actor.
RELATED: Celebrity Open Relationships
But he has vowed to win back the right to look after his kids, telling the magazine, "She can't keep them from me. I won't let her -- I'll do anything to get them back."
A hearing into the ongoing custody battle, due to be held on Tuesday, was called off after Sheen and Mueller agreed to negotiate out of court.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite