Charlie Sheen quits Twitter
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: wireimage; Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Charlie Sheen has become the latest star to sign off from Twitter.
It's not clear why the former "Two and a Half Men" star decided to tweet no more on Friday after one final message to his 7.7 million followers.
Sheen signed on in March 2011, after he was fired from the sitcom and he took to the Internet to berate his former bosses.
RELATED: Craziest Recorded Star Freak-Outs
He has been a regular tweeter ever since, taking to the micro-blogging site to keep fans up to date with his crazy life, offer up sage-like advice and sayings and, most recently, promote his new comedy show "Anger Management."
His final tweet read: "reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out."
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Feeling Great'
From Crowd Ignite