Charlie Sheen receives high school diploma
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 8
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: @charliesheen/Instagram4 of 8
- Photo: WENN5 of 8
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Charlie Sheen has obtained his high school diploma.
RELATED: Where are they now: Child stars
The Anger Management star was just a few points short of being able to graduate with his classmates at Santa Monica High School in 1983, so his parents urged him to stay behind to earn the extra credits.
Sheen decided to embark on a Hollywood career instead, but admits he has always wanted to complete what he started more than 30 years ago.
He tells TMZ.com, "It was a loose end that always bothered me. I just have this lifelong habit of never finishing things.
"The idea my parents had was for me go to summer school. My response was: 'There's school during the summer? That's crazy!' I could think of nothing worse in my first summer of freedom after all that time. I told them, 'Let me go on some auditions and if it doesn't work out, I'll go and get my GED and go to college. But I got the first job I went on. It was 'Grizzly II: The Predator,' that horrible thing."
Now the 48-year-old admits his certificate is one of his proudest achievements. "I'm gonna get a spotlight, cordon the thing off. I think it should be put up somewhere, maybe in the kitchen. This, I think, is important to put up."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite