Report: Charlie Sheen Receiving In-Home Rehab
- Photo: Shady/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
After numerous stints in rehab, Charlie Sheen is about to receive some specialized care -- and he doesn't even have to leave the house to get it.
The 45-year-old actor -- who was released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Friday after two days of nonstop partying -- will be receiving in-home care for his addiction issues.
"He's getting treatment done at home," a source tells UsMagazine.com of the troubled TV star. "He's doing rehab there." (A TMZ source confirms that Sheen is being treated at home.)
"In compliance with the national health privacy laws (HIPAA), no further information relating to Charlie Sheen's health or his rehab experience will be released without his written permission," his rep tells Us in a statement. "I can say that all of us who know Charlie care about him very much. We will support him in any we can in this journey, beginning by respecting his privacy."
The "Two and a Half Men" actor's rep previously told Us on Friday that the decision to get help was made "voluntarily" and that Sheen "is most grateful to all who have expressed their concern."
As a result of Sheen's current situation, "Two and a Half Men" was placed on a production hiatus Friday.
"We are profoundly concerned for his health and well-being, and support his decision," the network told Us in a statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTArt Class
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite