Charlie Sheen released from Los Angeles hospital
- Photo: WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Pitkin County Jail/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Charlie Sheen is out of the hospital and back home.
Publicist Stan Rosenfield says Sheen left a Los Angeles hospital Thursday night. Sheen had been taken to the hospital earlier in the day complaining of severe stomach pains. Rosenfield says the actor has a history of hernia problems.
Rosenfield said Friday that Sheen will be back on the set of CBS's "Two and a Half Men" when a filming hiatus ends Tuesday.
Sheen has been dogged by personal problems and apparent health issues, with three hospitalizations in three months. Two weeks ago, CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler said the network has a "high level of concern" about its hard-partying star.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite