Charlie Sheen released from Los Angeles hospital
- Photo: WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Pitkin County Jail/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- 'Shahs of Sunset's' Gay Catfight Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:07:01 PM
- Amanda Seyfried to Star in Will Ferrell-Produced Comedy 'He's F-ing Perfect&apMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:49:07 PM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best Reactions
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Charlie Sheen is out of the hospital and back home.
Publicist Stan Rosenfield says Sheen left a Los Angeles hospital Thursday night. Sheen had been taken to the hospital earlier in the day complaining of severe stomach pains. Rosenfield says the actor has a history of hernia problems.
Rosenfield said Friday that Sheen will be back on the set of CBS's "Two and a Half Men" when a filming hiatus ends Tuesday.
Sheen has been dogged by personal problems and apparent health issues, with three hospitalizations in three months. Two weeks ago, CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler said the network has a "high level of concern" about its hard-partying star.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite