Charlie Sheen Rushed to Hospital
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Shady/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- 'Graceland's' Brandon Jay McLaren Books Recurring Role on 'GirlfMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service Philo
The "Two and a Half Men" actor, 45, was taken out of his L.A.-area home via stretcher and loaded onto an ambulance around 7 a.m., according to TMZ.
Explains the rep to Us: "He was having severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital." Sheen remains at the hospital, the rep added.
Earlier this month, the notoriously hard-partying actor -- who has spent numerous stints in rehab for his addictions -- was spotted downing vodka shots at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. That followed Sheen's Oct. 25 drunken, nude bender at NYC's Plaza Hotel. On Christmas Day 2009, Sheen got into a violent altercation with wife Brooke Mueller.
An insider recently told Us that Sheen ditched the sober coach hired following his Plaza Hotel incident. "He has not heard from Charlie since he told him not to start [drinking] New Year's day."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHit or Miss?
From Crowd Ignite