Charlie Sheen Rushed to Hospital
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Shady/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
The "Two and a Half Men" actor, 45, was taken out of his L.A.-area home via stretcher and loaded onto an ambulance around 7 a.m., according to TMZ.
Explains the rep to Us: "He was having severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital." Sheen remains at the hospital, the rep added.
Earlier this month, the notoriously hard-partying actor -- who has spent numerous stints in rehab for his addictions -- was spotted downing vodka shots at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. That followed Sheen's Oct. 25 drunken, nude bender at NYC's Plaza Hotel. On Christmas Day 2009, Sheen got into a violent altercation with wife Brooke Mueller.
An insider recently told Us that Sheen ditched the sober coach hired following his Plaza Hotel incident. "He has not heard from Charlie since he told him not to start [drinking] New Year's day."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite