Charlie Sheen Rushed to Hospital
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Shady/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
The "Two and a Half Men" actor, 45, was taken out of his L.A.-area home via stretcher and loaded onto an ambulance around 7 a.m., according to TMZ.
Explains the rep to Us: "He was having severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital." Sheen remains at the hospital, the rep added.
Earlier this month, the notoriously hard-partying actor -- who has spent numerous stints in rehab for his addictions -- was spotted downing vodka shots at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. That followed Sheen's Oct. 25 drunken, nude bender at NYC's Plaza Hotel. On Christmas Day 2009, Sheen got into a violent altercation with wife Brooke Mueller.
An insider recently told Us that Sheen ditched the sober coach hired following his Plaza Hotel incident. "He has not heard from Charlie since he told him not to start [drinking] New Year's day."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite