Charlie Sheen slams Brooke Mueller as 'chubby weirdo,' tweets photo of grenade cake
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.5 of 11
- Photo: PCN/Juan Sharma/Bruja - Twitter/@Jaded2784/.6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: @charliesheen/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG9 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
It's hard to believe Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller were once in love. In the two years since their divorce was finalized -- and nearly four years since their violent Christmas Day fight -- things have gotten ugly between the "Anger Management" star and his third ex-wife. The onetime couple are currently at war over the care of their 4-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max -- and Sheen is armed with more than just angry words.
"Oh, by the way, nice try this morning, Brooke," the former "Two and a Half Men" actor tweeted late on Nov. 4, hours after TMZ reported that his ex had been denied a temporary restraining order against him. "You are a chubby weirdo who will lose at every turn trying to get between me and my boys."
He posted another harshly worded message on Nov. 5. "Happy Bday Brooke. When you're done [expletive] the parking lot at Home Depot, why don't ya 'blow' out this candle," he wrote, alongside a photo of a piece of cake topped with a plastic grenade. (Mueller's birthday is actually in August.)
Divorced since May 2011, Sheen and his ex have been embroiled in a nasty custody battle for several months. Earlier this year, their sons Max and Bob were removed from Mueller's care by the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services, which deemed her residence an "unsafe environment." Mueller subsequently checked herself into UCLA Medical Center, and then into a residential rehab facility to get help for drug abuse, her rep told Us Weekly.
Sheen's second ex-wife, Denise Richards, took his twins into her care while Mueller sought treatment. "Everyone agrees that that was the best decision," a source told Us at the time. "Denise is a phenomenal mother, and she loves those boys like her own."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite