Charlie Sheen to become a grandfather
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 14
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 14
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on TwitterMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:30:00 PM
- NBC's 'Constantine' Casts Mexican-American Star as ZedMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:24:00 PM
- Telenovela Star Angelica Celaya Cast as Zed on ConstantineMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:42:00 PM
- 'Real Housewives of NJ's' Dina Manzo on Haters: 'I Don'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:24:00 PM
- The Mysteries of Laura Promises Drama, Comedy and ... Barf!MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:06:00 PM
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on Twitter
The Sheen genes live on! Charlie Sheen will become a first-time grandfather later this year when his oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, 28, gives birth to her first child.
The "Anger Management" star, 47, confirmed the happy news himself during an appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, Jan. 14. He told Letterman he was excited about the new addition to his family, but he also admitted to being a little nervous.
"Me as a grandfather, Dave ... I don't know. It's like the world's going to crack in half," he joked. "It's fabulous. It's just not a title I'm ready to adopt."
Asked whether he thought he'd be a good grandpa, the actor quipped, "Well, yeah, because you can leave the kid!"
Shortly after the interview, Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards posted the news on Twitter. "I guess some of you have heard...Charlie Sheen is going to be a Grampa...yes, GRAMPA!" she wrote. "His beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama."
Cassandra is Sheen's daughter with his high school sweetheart, Paula Speert. The actor also has two younger daughters, Sam, 8, and Lola, 7, with second wife Richards, and 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, with third wife Brooke Mueller.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite