Charlie Sheen to become a grandfather
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 14
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 14
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
The Sheen genes live on! Charlie Sheen will become a first-time grandfather later this year when his oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, 28, gives birth to her first child.
The "Anger Management" star, 47, confirmed the happy news himself during an appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, Jan. 14. He told Letterman he was excited about the new addition to his family, but he also admitted to being a little nervous.
"Me as a grandfather, Dave ... I don't know. It's like the world's going to crack in half," he joked. "It's fabulous. It's just not a title I'm ready to adopt."
Asked whether he thought he'd be a good grandpa, the actor quipped, "Well, yeah, because you can leave the kid!"
Shortly after the interview, Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards posted the news on Twitter. "I guess some of you have heard...Charlie Sheen is going to be a Grampa...yes, GRAMPA!" she wrote. "His beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama."
Cassandra is Sheen's daughter with his high school sweetheart, Paula Speert. The actor also has two younger daughters, Sam, 8, and Lola, 7, with second wife Richards, and 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, with third wife Brooke Mueller.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite