Charlie Sheen to become a grandfather
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: DJDM/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: DT2/Daniel Tanner/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 14
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 14
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its HeroesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Gets New Title, Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:48:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Should Outmuscle Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&apoMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Review: 'Leave You' _ A-list cast, B-grade resultMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:25:10 AM
- Emma Watson 'touched' by reception in UruguayMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:21:02 AM
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its Heroes
The Sheen genes live on! Charlie Sheen will become a first-time grandfather later this year when his oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, 28, gives birth to her first child.
The "Anger Management" star, 47, confirmed the happy news himself during an appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday, Jan. 14. He told Letterman he was excited about the new addition to his family, but he also admitted to being a little nervous.
"Me as a grandfather, Dave ... I don't know. It's like the world's going to crack in half," he joked. "It's fabulous. It's just not a title I'm ready to adopt."
Asked whether he thought he'd be a good grandpa, the actor quipped, "Well, yeah, because you can leave the kid!"
Shortly after the interview, Sheen's ex-wife Denise Richards posted the news on Twitter. "I guess some of you have heard...Charlie Sheen is going to be a Grampa...yes, GRAMPA!" she wrote. "His beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama."
Cassandra is Sheen's daughter with his high school sweetheart, Paula Speert. The actor also has two younger daughters, Sam, 8, and Lola, 7, with second wife Richards, and 3-year-old twin sons, Bob and Max, with third wife Brooke Mueller.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite