Charlie Sheen's Car Crashes Off Mulholland Drive
- Photo: Shady/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Mark Davis/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Veronica Mars' Ultimate Review: TheWrap's Movie Critic and Senior TV WriMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 10:54:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'
In a surprising recurrence, a vehicle belonging to Charlie Sheen was found driven off a cliff for the second time this year.
The Los Angeles Police Department tells ET that they responded to a call at 2:53 a.m. on Tuesday, June 15, from an unidentified private security officer who happened to be driving by when they noticed a car over the side of Mulholland Drive. The log book lists the report at "vehicle off the side of cliff."
When authorities arrived, they found a 2010 Silver Mercedes Sedan abandoned at the scene.
Sgt. John Buckley from the LAPD tells ET: "When officers arrived on the scene they ran the license plates ... and determined the car belonged to Charlie Sheen. Officers then went to Sheen's home and, Mr. Sheen was unaware of the incident when officers made contact with him."
RELATED: More Charlie Sheen pics
Officers spoke with the "Two and a Half Men" star and it was determined that the car had been taken from his driveway.
Sheen was also the victim of grand theft auto back in February 2010, when a car was stolen from his driveway and driven off Mulholland drive near the actor's home.
More from ET: Hearing on Potential Charlie Sheen Plea Deal Delayed
From Crowd Ignite