Charlie Sheen's divorce finalized
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Carlos Osorio/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Charlie Sheen is a single man again after his divorce from Brooke Mueller was finalized on Monday.
RELATED: The Most Expensive Celeb Divorces
The troubled actor's marriage made headlines back in 2009 when he was arrested on Christmas Day following a dustup with his wife. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanor assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen Loses Custody Battle
The couple split, and Mueller, the mother of the star's twin sons, filed for divorce in January last year leading to months of legal wrangling as they battled for custody of the boys.
Sheen and Mueller have now reportedly reached a settlement agreement, paving the way for the finalization of their divorce on Monday, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 a month in child support for Bob and Max, two, as well as a lump sum of $757,698. Sheen has been allowed to keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will reportedly pay Mueller $1 million for her share of the property.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite