Charlie Sheen's Ex Brooke Mueller Reportedly Hospitalized After Overdose
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
Despite multiple stints in rehab, Brooke Mueller's struggle with drug addiction may not be over.
According to TMZ, Charlie Sheen's ex-wife was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital the morning of Friday, Dec. 7, after allegedly overdosing.
Sources tell the site that Mueller had been using drugs for "several weeks" and that friends and family are "deeply concerned" about her well-being.
TMZ also reports that Mueller is both conscious and responsive, though they have no other information at this time about the types of drugs she was abusing or the seriousness of her OD.
Meanwhile, her rep maintains that her hospitalization wasn't drug related at all, but instead just a big misunderstanding.
"An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance," her rep tells Us Weekly. "As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That's it."
Mueller has been to rehab for substance abuse more than 15 times total; her most recent stint was over the summer. (She underwent a 90-day treatment program in early 2012 as well, following her December 2011 drug arrest in Aspen, Colo.)
She shares 3-year-old twins Bob and Max with Sheen, whom she divorced in 2010.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite