Charlie Sheen's Ex Brooke Mueller Reportedly Hospitalized After Overdose
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP8 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Despite multiple stints in rehab, Brooke Mueller's struggle with drug addiction may not be over.
According to TMZ, Charlie Sheen's ex-wife was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital the morning of Friday, Dec. 7, after allegedly overdosing.
Sources tell the site that Mueller had been using drugs for "several weeks" and that friends and family are "deeply concerned" about her well-being.
TMZ also reports that Mueller is both conscious and responsive, though they have no other information at this time about the types of drugs she was abusing or the seriousness of her OD.
Meanwhile, her rep maintains that her hospitalization wasn't drug related at all, but instead just a big misunderstanding.
"An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance," her rep tells Us Weekly. "As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That's it."
Mueller has been to rehab for substance abuse more than 15 times total; her most recent stint was over the summer. (She underwent a 90-day treatment program in early 2012 as well, following her December 2011 drug arrest in Aspen, Colo.)
She shares 3-year-old twins Bob and Max with Sheen, whom she divorced in 2010.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite