Charlie Sheen's Ex Brooke Mueller Reportedly Hospitalized After Overdose
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Despite multiple stints in rehab, Brooke Mueller's struggle with drug addiction may not be over.
According to TMZ, Charlie Sheen's ex-wife was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital the morning of Friday, Dec. 7, after allegedly overdosing.
Sources tell the site that Mueller had been using drugs for "several weeks" and that friends and family are "deeply concerned" about her well-being.
TMZ also reports that Mueller is both conscious and responsive, though they have no other information at this time about the types of drugs she was abusing or the seriousness of her OD.
Meanwhile, her rep maintains that her hospitalization wasn't drug related at all, but instead just a big misunderstanding.
"An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance," her rep tells Us Weekly. "As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That's it."
Mueller has been to rehab for substance abuse more than 15 times total; her most recent stint was over the summer. (She underwent a 90-day treatment program in early 2012 as well, following her December 2011 drug arrest in Aspen, Colo.)
She shares 3-year-old twins Bob and Max with Sheen, whom she divorced in 2010.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite