Charlie vs. Denise, Part 2? Richards Allegedly 'Disgusted' With Sheen's BehaviorRelated: Hot Gossip, Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: ABC News/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Gilberto Santa Rosa leads 'Forever Tango' to B'wayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:43:49 AM
- 10 recommendations for Wagner's 200th birthdayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:34:24 AM
- Obama on Oklahoma Tornado: Country Will be 'There for Them'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:24:52 AM
- Tornado Survivor Reunited With Lost Dog During Live Interview (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:22:50 AM
- Criteria Recording Studios founder Emerman diesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 6:48:26 AM
- Gilberto Santa Rosa leads 'Forever Tango' to B'way
By Kat Giantis
When Charlie Sheen landed in a New York hospital following his naked hotel freak-out in October, Denise Richards was there to offer support. And when he hit the wall after his epic porn star-packed and (alleged) coke-filled-briefcase-inclusive bender a few weeks back, Denise once again paid him a visit.
But she may be growing tired of playing the role of his sympathetic ex-wife.
TMZ reports the reality show-starring blonde, whose acrimonious divorce from Charlie set a new standard for viciousness, is "disgusted" with his behavior and won't risk having their daughters, nearly 7-year-old Sam and 5-year-old Lola, near him or his dignity-deficient live-in girlfriends, Natalie Kenly and porn star Bree Olsen (collectively known as "the goddesses").
"Sam and Lola have not been to Charlie's house in quite some time, and they have not met the goddesses," a Richards source tells People. "They live with Denise. They're doing well. They aren't aware of what's going on. They're continuing with their normal routine."
Maybe Richards is a better actress than we thought, because she's managed to maintain an appearance of normalcy for her girls despite allegedly being on the receiving end of threats from her former spouse, whom she reportedly believes is (shocker) unstable and untrustworthy.
Over the last two weeks, says TMZ, Sheen has waged "an attack campaign" against Richards, calling her "an awful mother, a loser, and wishing her a slow death."
RELATED VIDEO: Fallon does Sheen
Then there was the court declaration filed this week by the third ex-Mrs. Sheen, Brooke Mueller, to obtain a temporary restraining order against the "Two and a Half Men" star and regain custody of their almost 2-year-old twin sons, Max and Bob.
Mueller claimed that during her head-scratching trip to the Bahamas with Charlie and the goddesses, he “randomly told everyone on the plane that he hated [Denise] violently and he was going to have her hair shaved off."
What made Sheen clench his fire-breathing fists, besides his warlock-infused tiger blood?
Word is, he was furious that Denise refused his request to join him for a photo shoot with their daughters. Seems Charlie wanted them to pose for a family portrait along with Brooke, the twins, and (of course) the goddesses.
When Richards balked, Sheen supposedly "went ballistic" and began bombarding her with "vicious" text messages.
Such poison-pen missives would be nothing new to Denise. During their ugly custody battle, she detailed in court documents the many purported e-mails she received from Sheen, including this doozy: "You are a pig. A sad, jobless pig who is sad and talentless and, um, oh yeah, sad and jobless and evil and a bad mom, so go [bleep] yourself, sad, jobless pig."
Meanwhile, TMZ says Denise also declined his request to bring the girls over to his mansion on Friday for his interview with "Dateline," which again set Charlie off, and he's now threatening to take her to court to change their custody agreement.
"It's a very difficult situation," the People mag insider explains. "This isn't the man she married; he's a completely different person. She's supportive and she'll always be there when he needs her help, but it's really hard."
But Denise is keeping up appearances. When one of her Twitter followers noted that she must regret marrying Charlie, she responded, "nope..he gave me the greatest gifts..our daughters."
As for Mueller, she ventured out on Thursday night for a paparazzi-documented dinner with the twins, who were removed from Sheen's Beverly Hills mansion by police on Tuesday night after her request for a restraining order was granted.
The image-boosting outing came after the exes spent the day trying to hammer out a new custody agreement.
Mueller, who has been battling her own addiction demons, is currently living in a Los Angeles-area rental with the twins, her mom and a nanny, reports People.
"Charlie kept the kids away from Brooke on purpose," says a source, "and now that they are back with Brooke she is very happy."
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite