Chaz Bono Feels '100% Male,' Ready to Date
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Ed Ruvalcaba / London Ent./Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Entertainment Tonight -- After breaking up with his girlfriend of six years, Jennifer Elia, and calling off their engagement in December, Chaz Bono is ready to hit the dating scene again -- and he's using his "Dancing With the Stars" experience to his advantage.
"What a great skill: to be able to take a woman dancing ... and actually know what you're doing!," Bono tells People in a new interview. "I really want to start dancing again."
He also shares that despite not undergoing a sex change operation, he feels "100 percent male."
"People focus on what's between your legs," says Bono. "If I never have bottom surgery [the procedure by which a penis is created], I'm fine. I feel 100 percent male as I am."
Bono reveals in the new interview that he's been keeping the weight off he lost on "DWTS" by boxing and also skiing over the holidays -- a sensitive activity he recently picked up again after being understandably "turned off" for some time.
"First I was a drug addict and then my dad died skiing, so that kind of turned me off a bit."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite