Chaz Bono Feels '100% Male,' Ready to Date
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Ed Ruvalcaba / London Ent./Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
Entertainment Tonight -- After breaking up with his girlfriend of six years, Jennifer Elia, and calling off their engagement in December, Chaz Bono is ready to hit the dating scene again -- and he's using his "Dancing With the Stars" experience to his advantage.
"What a great skill: to be able to take a woman dancing ... and actually know what you're doing!," Bono tells People in a new interview. "I really want to start dancing again."
He also shares that despite not undergoing a sex change operation, he feels "100 percent male."
"People focus on what's between your legs," says Bono. "If I never have bottom surgery [the procedure by which a penis is created], I'm fine. I feel 100 percent male as I am."
Bono reveals in the new interview that he's been keeping the weight off he lost on "DWTS" by boxing and also skiing over the holidays -- a sensitive activity he recently picked up again after being understandably "turned off" for some time.
"First I was a drug addict and then my dad died skiing, so that kind of turned me off a bit."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite