Chaz Bono Feels '100% Male,' Ready to Date
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Ed Ruvalcaba / London Ent./Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Entertainment Tonight -- After breaking up with his girlfriend of six years, Jennifer Elia, and calling off their engagement in December, Chaz Bono is ready to hit the dating scene again -- and he's using his "Dancing With the Stars" experience to his advantage.
"What a great skill: to be able to take a woman dancing ... and actually know what you're doing!," Bono tells People in a new interview. "I really want to start dancing again."
He also shares that despite not undergoing a sex change operation, he feels "100 percent male."
"People focus on what's between your legs," says Bono. "If I never have bottom surgery [the procedure by which a penis is created], I'm fine. I feel 100 percent male as I am."
Bono reveals in the new interview that he's been keeping the weight off he lost on "DWTS" by boxing and also skiing over the holidays -- a sensitive activity he recently picked up again after being understandably "turned off" for some time.
"First I was a drug addict and then my dad died skiing, so that kind of turned me off a bit."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite