Chaz Bono Feels '100% Male,' Ready to Date
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: Ed Ruvalcaba / London Ent./Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Entertainment Tonight -- After breaking up with his girlfriend of six years, Jennifer Elia, and calling off their engagement in December, Chaz Bono is ready to hit the dating scene again -- and he's using his "Dancing With the Stars" experience to his advantage.
"What a great skill: to be able to take a woman dancing ... and actually know what you're doing!," Bono tells People in a new interview. "I really want to start dancing again."
He also shares that despite not undergoing a sex change operation, he feels "100 percent male."
"People focus on what's between your legs," says Bono. "If I never have bottom surgery [the procedure by which a penis is created], I'm fine. I feel 100 percent male as I am."
Bono reveals in the new interview that he's been keeping the weight off he lost on "DWTS" by boxing and also skiing over the holidays -- a sensitive activity he recently picked up again after being understandably "turned off" for some time.
"First I was a drug addict and then my dad died skiing, so that kind of turned me off a bit."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite