Check Out Tina Fey's Baby Bump
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Mr. Blue/RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
UsMagazine, Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 7:45am (PDT)
Liz Lemon's got a not-so-little bump in a little black dress!
A beaming Tina Fey debuted her pregnancy curves while exiting the New York studios of "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday night.
During a taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" last Wednesday, the "30 Rock" star, 40, announced that she's expecting her second child with composer hubby Jeff Richmond.
The baby-to-be (due in late summer) will join big sister Alice, 5.
"I thought that raising an only child would be the norm in Manhattan, but my daughter is the only child in her class without a sibling," Fey wrote about having another little one in her memoir, "Bossypants." "Most kids have at least two."
"Who will be my daughter's family when my husband and I are dead from stress-induced cankers?" she said. "She must have a sibling."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite