Check Out Tina Fey's Baby Bump
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Mr. Blue/RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
UsMagazine, Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 7:45am (PDT)
Liz Lemon's got a not-so-little bump in a little black dress!
A beaming Tina Fey debuted her pregnancy curves while exiting the New York studios of "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday night.
During a taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" last Wednesday, the "30 Rock" star, 40, announced that she's expecting her second child with composer hubby Jeff Richmond.
The baby-to-be (due in late summer) will join big sister Alice, 5.
"I thought that raising an only child would be the norm in Manhattan, but my daughter is the only child in her class without a sibling," Fey wrote about having another little one in her memoir, "Bossypants." "Most kids have at least two."
"Who will be my daughter's family when my husband and I are dead from stress-induced cankers?" she said. "She must have a sibling."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite