Check Out Tina Fey's Baby Bump
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Mr. Blue/RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
UsMagazine, Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 7:45am (PDT)
Liz Lemon's got a not-so-little bump in a little black dress!
A beaming Tina Fey debuted her pregnancy curves while exiting the New York studios of "The Late Show With David Letterman" on Monday night.
During a taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" last Wednesday, the "30 Rock" star, 40, announced that she's expecting her second child with composer hubby Jeff Richmond.
The baby-to-be (due in late summer) will join big sister Alice, 5.
"I thought that raising an only child would be the norm in Manhattan, but my daughter is the only child in her class without a sibling," Fey wrote about having another little one in her memoir, "Bossypants." "Most kids have at least two."
"Who will be my daughter's family when my husband and I are dead from stress-induced cankers?" she said. "She must have a sibling."
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite