Chelsea Handler says she's single on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Who knew Chelsea Handler could do subtlety so well? The comedienne and late night talk show host, 38, has apparently split -- yet again -- with hotelier boyfriend Andre Balazs. Or at least that's what it sounded like on the Oct. 1 installment of "Chelsea Lately," in which the E! star chatted with Mary McCormack.
As the "In Plain Sight" actress, 44, gabbed about raucous girls' nights out with Handler, she noted, "[Chelsea's] single now, too, so it's like, you can't keep up!"
Seemingly confirming the news, BFF-to-the-stars Handler quipped, "Maybe I'll start [dating] a bitch? That would totally be something I would do, is date a woman."
Given their history, there's no telling yet whether Handler and multi-millionaire Balazs, 56, have called it quits for good: Last fall, the bicoastal pair were back on again after a November 2011 split and a brief February 2012 reconciliation.
Earlier this year, Handler gushed to Ellen DeGeneres about "my boyfriend," conceding then that they had been dating "two years, on and off ... "It's very rocky, but I love him. I'm trying to blossom into womanhood."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite